rajasthan patwari syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Pdf Download Pre & Main राजस्थान पटवारी सिलेबस rajasthan patwari syllabus pdf RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Exam Syllabus
rajasthan patwari syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Pdf Download
Five thousand posts of Patwaris are vacant, one year has been stuck, two thousand recruitment
More than 5000 posts of Patwaris are lying vacant across the country, but the issue of recruitment of 2,000 patwaris in the revenue circle is stuck for one year. A year ago, the mandal had sent a recommence to the Rajasthan staff selection board, but the board returned to it due to the situation not being clear on the MBC reservation. Since then, the Revenue Division has not taken any step forward in initiating this recruitment process.
Last year, the revenue circle had recommended a recommence to the selection board for recruitment to 2,000 posts, but a screw on the MBC reservation implicated the process of recruitment. The revenue circle then reserved only 1 of the 2000 for the MBC category in this patwise recruitment to be district wise. At that time, 1 per cent reservation was being given to the MBC. According to this, there were 20 posts. Therefore, the selection board had asked the Division to clarify the position on the issue by returning the recruitment file. The MBC category has now increased the reservation to 5 per cent and also to implement 10 per cent of the gold. Chairman of Rajasthan staff selection Board We had written to the Revenue Board to clarify the position on the reservation in Patar recruitment, said BL Jatawat. We have not yet come to the notice. More info visit official website @ http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=fEaFReFd6jAdvM/XeaDXig==
RSMSSB Patwari Computer Syllabus
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2021 PDF
(3) Basic Computer Knowledge:
1. Characteristics of Computers, Input, Output, Storage units, CPU, Computer System, Binary number system, Binary to Decimal Conversation, Decimal to Binary Conversation, ASCII Code, Unicode.
2. Computer Organization– Central Processing Unit· Processor Speed, Cache, Memory, RAM, ROM, Booting, Memory- Secondary Storage Devices: Floppy and Hard Disks, Optical Disks CD-ROM, DVD, MASS Storage Devices: USB thumb drive. Managing disk Partitions, File System Input Devices• Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick, Scanner, Web cam, Output Devices- Monitors, Printers- Dot matrix, inkjet, laser, Multimedia- What is Multimedia, Text, Graphics, Animation, Audio, Images, Video: Names of common multimedia file formats, Computer Software- Relationship between Hardware and Software; System Software, Application Software, Compiler, Names of some high level languages.
3. Operating System – Microsoft Windows- An overview of different versions of Windows, Basic Windows elements, File management through Windows, Using essential accessories: System tools • Disk cleanup, Disk derangement, Calculator, Imaging – Fax, Notepad, Paint, Word Pad, Command Prompt• Directory navigation, path setting, creating and using batch files, Drives, files, directories, directory structure, Application Management: Installing, Uninstalling, Running applications.
4. Word Processing – (Microsoft Word) Word Processing Concepts : saving, closing, Opening an existing document, Selecting text, Editing text, Finding and replacing text, printing documents, Creating Printing Merged Documents Character and Paragraph Formatting, Page Design and Layout, Editing and Profiling Tools: Checking and correcting spellings, Handling Graphics, Creating Tables and Charts.
5. Spreadsheet Package • (Microsoft Excel) Spreadsheet Concepts, Creating, Saving and Editing a Workbook, Inserting, Deleting Work Sheets, entering Data in a cell/formula copying and moving from selected cells, handling operators in Formula, Functions: Mathematical, Logical, statistical, text, financial, Date and Time functions, Using Functions Wizard. Formatting a Worksheet: Formatting Cells- changing data alignment, changing date, number, character or currency format. Changing font, adding borders and colors, printing worksheets. Charts and Graphs- Creating, Previewing, Modifying
6. Presentation Package – (Microsoft PowerPoint) • Creating, Opening and saving Presentation, Creating the look of Your Presentation. Working in Different Views, Working with Slides, Adding and Formatting Text, Formatting Paragraphs, Checking Spelling and Correcting Typing Mistakes, Making Notes Pages and Handouts, Drawing and Working with Objects, Adding Clip Art and other Pictures, Designing Slide Shows, Running and Controlling a Slide Show, Printing Presentations.
7. Information Technology and Society • Indian IT Act, Digital Signatures, Application of Information Technology in Govt. fore-Governance. Mobile/Smart Phones, Information kiosks.